• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What no call restrictions?

shortride

I'm somewhat disappointed my new Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn't have call restriction option like my Mesmerize does. I wonder why they didn't included it on the S3.

I'm somewhat disappointed my new Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn't have call restriction option like my Mesmerize does. I wonder why they didn't included it on the S3.

What do you mean by call restrictions? There are various free 3rd party apps in the play store that might accomplish what you are looking for.

What do you mean by call restrictions? There are various free 3rd party apps in the play store that might accomplish what you are looking for.

My Mesmerize had an option to restrict incoming or outgoing calls. If I didn't want anyone to call me that wasn't in my contact list then I had that option.

My Samsung Mesmerize had an option to allow incoming calls from contact list only or all incoming calls. My Samsung Galaxy S3 does not have that option. If I selected, "ALLOW CALLS FROM CONTACTS (only), my phone would not ring at all. I have no way of restricting and calls now.

I'm not as popular as you are, so I don't need that feature lol. But Call rejections seems to be the same idea, right?

Back
Top Bottom