• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What processor does this phone have?

All the sites I check show the phone has a snapdragon 410 msm8915 but cpuz on my phone says its a snapdragon 400 cortex a7.

I just got this phone but metro has the lg Leon now and thinking of swapping my phone now, since its confirmed to have a 410 msm8916 and 4gb more internal storage. And a slightly higher screen res.
But I like how this has a custom ROM now and hoping the camera can be fixed and more Roms ported. Might be a while for the leon

Your LG F60 has a Snapdragon 410.

CPUZ is ridiculously inaccurate for just about every phone I've thrown at it.
It depends which one the ms395 has a snapdragon 400 msm8926 the EU versions have a 410 msm8915 which is almost the same chip but with 64 bit support.

The Leon looks interesting and so does the G Stylo. I'm looking for another phone but would like a better camera this time around.

Yeah Leon looks interesting but not much upgrade from F60 in my opinion. Although Leon is going for $0 (50 instant + 50 mail) so people who have older phones may look into this one.

G Stylo looks pretty good. I am going to wait and see if price will drop.. (July 4th? Black Friday?)

Yeah Leon looks interesting but not much upgrade from F60 in my opinion. Although Leon is going for $0 (50 instant + 50 mail) so people who have older phones may look into this one.

G Stylo looks pretty good. I am going to wait and see if price will drop.. (July 4th? Black Friday?)
The Leon is kind of a tradeoff you get Lollipop. Looks like they abandoned the F60 for the Leon. I'm definitely getting the G Stylo which is not much of an upgrade CPU wise but more ram will definitely make the snapdragon 410 run faster and we can't forget the camera quality. Only downfall is it appears to have a locked boot loader same as G4.

@UD. Looking to upgrade too. Hell if I get the stylo its 200. Might as well find a used nexus 5 reasonable . Quick question . Is there any last chance on this f60 as far a ROM update?

Last edited:
@UD. Looking to upgrade too. Hell if I get the stylo its 200. Might as well find a used nexus 5 reasonable . Quick question . Is there any last chance on this f60 as far a ROM update?
My laptop is down I've been through hell with it the charger port is partially ripped from the mobo and it's blew out two chargers so far. I have the new jack but I don't trust my soldering skills to do it.

good luck finding an N5 for $200. I've been looking I can't find one for under $280

I know finding me around 200 is not easy, unless on contract. I was just saying 200 for the stylo ,I don't think so. Try and save for the N5. I downloaded the new google app for android M on this device. Nice app drawer ,too many apps force closes on apps.

I know finding me around 200 is not easy, unless on contract. I was just saying 200 for the stylo ,I don't think so. Try and save for the N5. I downloaded the new google app for android M on this device. Nice app drawer ,too many apps force closes on apps.

I went a head and bought the Stylo. I'm really happy with it for the most part. Seems that the LTE connection is a little low though. at least compared the Mega 6.3 i had.

Back
Top Bottom