• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What we all have been waiting for

Wolvie66

Ok well this is the week what day you think we will have this phone in our hands.

M-T-W-T-F

I got a feeling it will be Wed.

Wolvie

Cause what all I been hearing about pre orders is that you get them before it hit stores. I never pre ordered anything before but people kept on telling me to pre order so you can get it before store get it.

My bet......... drum roll please.......... is that it'll be here when it gets here (I found it's best to be vague when guessing! :p)! :D

You will have it in your hands on Friday. Apparently, Verizon now has better control over when a device is delivered.

Every phone I have pre ordered from VZW has gotten to my house the day before the in store launch. For my DInc I had to have the store manager go into the back and get me a case that wasn't "supposed" to be displayed until the next day. I had the phone in my hand and the case had a price on it, so she went ahead and sold it to me...

Every phone I have pre ordered from VZW has gotten to my house the day before the in store launch. For my DInc I had to have the store manager go into the back and get me a case that wasn't "supposed" to be displayed until the next day. I had the phone in my hand and the case had a price on it, so she went ahead and sold it to me...

Every pre oreder I have placed (only 3) have arrived on the launch day. Some people I know have received them early but I haven't been fortunate enough yet to get one early.

My source tells me that the Razr will start shipping on Monday and Tuesday with devices in hand on Wednesday and Thursday.

I guess we'll find out shortly... I'm under the impression that we get our emails with tracking numbers the day it ships - Could be tomorrow or Tuesday, then. Please correct me if I'm wrong though - This is the first phone I've actually not picked up from a store. Gracias :)

Next monday 11/14. The in store buyers will have the phone over the weekend, while us "pre orderers" get screwed. So whats new with VZW !!!

Next monday 11/14. The in store buyers will have the phone over the weekend, while us "pre orderers" get screwed. So whats new with VZW !!!

I agree, and if I do not get an email confirming shipment tomorrow, I will cancel and either get another phone or just go to the store on the 11th. What was the point of pre-ordering? Being able to secure the phone? This phone, surely a quality phone, will not sell out in the manner that iPhones usually do. There are just too many android options for that. So, unless they ship early, for me it is pointless to put in a preorder if it means getting the phone on the 14th. I put in the preorder on the 27th. It's a long-enough wait.

14th not happening, you will get it at least on the 11th no later is what I was told.

Are you sure? I JUST spoke to Verizon Wireless. While I concede that they are not known for dispensing factual information about anything, they said it ships on the 10th, with receipt on the 14th.

Are you sure? I JUST spoke to Verizon Wireless. While I concede that they are not known for dispensing factual information about anything, they said it ships on the 10th, with receipt on the 14th.

From what I was told they will ship "no later than" the 10th. So I think it's more likely that they will ship on the 9th and maybe even tomorrow (the 8th). In any case when they ship, those who have pre-ordered will receive shipping confirmations.

I just ordered mine yesterday because I was still on the fence for this or the Nexus. I just want a confirmation email saying it's shipped, if they'll do that I'll be happy.

Lol...why u guys going crazy for?

Forget the pre orders..

Don't you all want to be part of the 11/11/11....@ 11:11am festivities in the stores on Friday?

Back
Top Bottom