• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats the tablet with the best screen res?

A6ent47

Im in the market for an 8 inch tablet and love the android os but looks like they lack the screen resolution that the ipad mini with retina display has to offer. I like the samsung galaxy tablet line but what android tablet has the best screen resolution that preferably samsung makes or others? Thanks

There is no other tablet with a retina type screen and very few 8 inch tablets available all together. I think that will change soon as 8 inches seems to be the sweet spot for tablets and is growing in popularity.

The Tab 3 8.0 has a great screen with bright vivid colors. It may not have the highest res but I think it is excellent for watching videos and movies. What is the primary use for your tablet?

The Tab 3 8.0 has a great screen with bright vivid colors. It may not have the highest res but I think it is excellent for watching videos and movies. What is the primary use for your tablet?

Internet browsing, watching movies, some light gaming. Might go check them out today at best buy or frys. Thatll probably be the only real way to get a feel of which one I like.

Thanks again for the info guys!

Internet browsing, watching movies, some light gaming. Might go check them out today at best buy or frys. Thatll probably be the only real way to get a feel of which one I like.

Thanks again for the info guys!

I would go with the tab 3 8.0. I have it myself and it is great. Scren is clear, SUPER bright and real nice. I answered nexus because you asked for the "best", which I guess it technically is, but honestly the difference between the nexus and tab 3 8.0 is almost not even noticable. You would be very happy with the tab 3 I think.

The Kindle 8.9 HDX wins that race with it's resolution of 2560 x 1600 339PPI. I just bought one and it's the most incredible tablet on the market. Other specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon Pro 800, 2GB RAM, HDMI out, NFC, Infrared, Miracast and dual band WiFi antennas.

There is no other tablet with a retina type screen and very few 8 inch tablets available all together. I think that will change soon as 8 inches seems to be the sweet spot for tablets and is growing in popularity.

Get the Samsung tab 8.4 pro, awesome screen all around great tablet

Back
Top Bottom