• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where do you guys find...

ToastPwnz

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
Icons? I'm having issue finding an icon pack I like. I was using the Gloss icons but I don't like them as much anymore.
So basically I'm looking for websites with icon packs "specifically" for Android, or suggestions with links to the pack works as well.

Thanks in advance peoples
-Toast

Upvote 0
If you are looking for glossy icons, I have the ability now and have created over 30 different schemes using University Colors from 33 different NCAA teams. I Have just recently been given the green light to incorp. the Icons from LauncherProIcon.droidicon.com - I have 3 artists Icons sets and have built 62x62 on 84x84 pixel canvases. If you are interested, please look at my gallery pages on this DEMO site.

IF you would like, tell me a color scheme and I can make them for you. It's not that big of a deal. Just let me know what apps and such you are looking for and how many. I currently offer 60 Homescreen Icons, featuring the works of jhancock and vanessam from launcherproicon.droidicon.com. They are some of our FEATURED Artists.

Thanks

FBM Design Staff and Graphix.

FBM Themes and Graphix

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones