• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which is Better?

Which one?

• LG V30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essential Phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheDart

Lurker
I was thinking of Buying either an LG V30 or an Essential phone, which one would you consider better?

I can't compare them but do have an Essential, love it! I've never had any issues with mine. I'm going to cry when I have to replace it, there's nothing out there that I even want to try.

I can't compare them but do have an Essential, love it! I've never had any issues with mine. I'm going to cry when I have to replace it, there's nothing out there that I even want to try.
So far every person I've asked has said the Essential Phone, My main question is performance, and calling, LG sucks in my opinion when it comes to calling, So how are both of these things to you?

For me, on Verizon, I have zero performance issues. I'm not a huge power user by any means but it works great for what I do do. Gmail/text/snap/insta/docs/sheets/pics/maps/android auto/tunes/youtubeTV and a bunch of widgets. I have seen complaints of calling/service for T-Mobile, not even sure if it's gotten better by now.

It's just such a sturdy phone. I love it's heft and the premium feel, can't beat the updates either...I got the June security update yesterday! I do recommend a case though, it can be slippery.

For me, on Verizon, I have zero performance issues. I'm not a huge power user by any means but it works great for what I do do. Gmail/text/snap/insta/docs/sheets/pics/maps/android auto/tunes/youtubeTV and a bunch of widgets. I have seen complaints of calling/service for T-Mobile, not even sure if it's gotten better by now.

It's just such a sturdy phone. I love it's heft and the premium feel, can't beat the updates either...I got the June security update yesterday! I do recommend a case though, it can be slippery.
Welp I'm getting the Essential Phone, also i'm not a huge fan of having a case on my phone so that's out the picture

Back
Top Bottom