• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which new phone to buy?

I'm a Roger's customer ( for 1 more year waiting to end contract). I used to have a HTC Dream which I loved but after the 911 bug fiasco broke my phone they gave me a Blackberry ( which is now broken).

I'm trying to figure which Android phone would be my best choice now. I was thinking the Nexus S so I can avoid problems with updating the OS through Rogers again.

I was also looking at the Sony Xperia play and the Galaxy S. I like both but I also like that the Nexus S is unlocked so I can leave Rogers when my contract is up.

Any suggestions?

If you can wait til 3rd quarter there should be a new nexus phone. If not, go with the nexus s.

I went from a galaxy s captivate to a nexus s and it felt like a huge upgrade.

Thank you, decided on the Nexus love it and love not having to worry about rogers never updating it.

Actually bought it from Koodoo because it was $50 cheaper than from Rogers.

My husband's iphone 3G is dying now have been debating whether to get another Nexus S or waiting to see about the about getting a Samsung galaxy 2 and getting it unlockedMy real concern lies in the carrier actually updating the software since Rogers screwed us over with the HTC dream.

Back
Top Bottom