• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone

bowsback

Looking at both the DNA and the Note 2. Does anyone have experience with both phones? My last HTC phone was the EVO 4g and my last Samsung was the Charge, I wasn't impressed with either phones honestly. Just want to nail it down. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I would recommend you go try them out in store so you know you can handle the size of the Note 2.

If you can, then it basically comes down to your preferences; if you want significantly more storage (aroune 12 GBs usable vs up to 75+ GBs usable on the Note 2 w/ an SD card), a larger display for content consumption and more productivity (esp. with the S-Pen) and better battery life, get the Note 2. If you prefer a considerably better display, a more manageable sized phone and the fastest CPU/GPU in Android phones at the moment, get the DNA.

It's pretty much that simple. That said, you definitely can't go wrong with this phone. If you've read/watched any reviews for it, you'd see that there's not much to complain about. Which is a tad more than you can say about the DNA from what I've seen.

For me it came down to battery life and I like the big screen. It is big.

HTC has never been good about battery and really slow on updates; if they do them at all.

If you plan to root having Odin is nice feature for Samsung phones.

Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom