• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Which root/recovery method for Sprint LG G2 [LS980] going on boost mobile?

shezzy

Android Enthusiast
Does any one which root/recovery method for Sprint LG G2 [LS980] going on boost mobile for the latest OTA update?

Okay, so I now have my Sprint LG G2 on boost and fully updated with OTA so its at LS980 ZVI. At first I thought I would have to tot update back to ZVG to root but apparently Kingroot ( downloaded from their website ) is able to root it. I have removed bloat ware and so will just stay with the stock ZVI rom since all roms I'm finding are for Sprint and I don't feel like having network setting issues while flashing.

So, is the ZVI update still 5.0.2? Because I've been on PA 5.1.1 for about 3 months now..

I'm on the latest OTA update via boost and it is ZVI with 5.0.2 . I rooted with kingroot but then switched to SuperSU with SuperSU-ME app off the app store

Sorry for bothering you guys ..
I have an ls 980 running 5.0.2 which was network locked to sprint i rooted it through one click root then using an app named "Flashify" i installed TWRP custom recovry for lg ls 980.My phone asked me to reboot to complete flashing,I rebooted it and then it went it some type of crash screen it gave Two options to reboot another was some DL type thing..
I rebooted it . As soon as my phone rebooted it showed me that my phone is 100 percent charged (it was 75%) and now its not accepting charge.so please give your valuable suggestions to what to do now??

Back
Top Bottom