• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whitelist Yoho app

theyikes

May 10, 2013
Hi. I got my new smart watch in the post today. It's a generic watch that uses the yoho smartwatch app. So After downloading and installing the app on my phone I set about adding various features, mainly the call notification feature on the watch.

My problem is that when I try to enable notifications on the phone I get this error

"please whitelist yoho sports"

Does anyone know how to whitelist an app? My phone is an Alcatel Pop 4 Plus

Hi. I got my new smart watch in the post today. It's a generic watch that uses the yoho smartwatch app. So After downloading and installing the app on my phone I set about adding various features, mainly the call notification feature on the watch.

My problem is that when I try to enable notifications on the phone I get this error

"please whitelist yoho sports"

Does anyone know how to whitelist an app? My phone is an Alcatel Pop 4 Plus

It's this app is it?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uthink.ring
Yoho Sports by mCube Inc. Presumably by "whitelist" I guess that means allow all necessary permissions for the app, which you do in Settings > Apps usually, including notification management.

Is this "generic watch" an mCube product, that they support? Could even be a compatibility problem or bug with this app and the Alcatel Pop 4 Plus. Could be worth you emailing mCube, the app devs, and enquiring about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones