• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why aren't my apps downloading

So i just got my new Xperia X10 on 3-mobile. And whenever i try to download an app, it will say under the title of the app "Starting download..." and it doesn't change. Why?
Any help is appreciated.

There is a problem with the Android market that seems to have been rumbling around for a bit now.

You could try Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage Applications and then find market and untick automatic updates / uninstall updates. This resolved the problem for some people altho others (me included) dont have this option.

The other one that I have heard reported to work is to sign out of your GoogleTalk app and then try the download again.

Other than that, persistence often wins through, just keep trying and hope that it sorts itself out.

There are many threads on here on the same issue, I'll link you to one that has multiple links to these for you to have a look through...

http://androidforums.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10/216430-cant-download-wont-update-apps.html

Back
Top Bottom