• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wierd Play Store Issue

zoxxo

Android Enthusiast
Jul 25, 2010
Issaquah, WA
I'm seeing a weird issue on the tablet in the play store. Sometimes I will select an app to look at the description, and when I hit the back button, the screen will flicker and then stay on the app description. I keep hitting the back button but the screen still flickers and stays on the app description. To get out of the app description, I have to hit the home key. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

If it helps, I am on a rooted, unlocked, stock Nexus 7 on 4.1.2...

I'm seeing a weird issue on the tablet in the play store. Sometimes I will select an app to look at the description, and when I hit the back button, the screen will flicker and then stay on the app description. I keep hitting the back button but the screen still flickers and stays on the app description. To get out of the app description, I have to hit the home key. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

If it helps, I am on a rooted, unlocked, stock Nexus 7 on 4.1.2...

Yes, but I am on a Samsung Galaxy 7.0 Plus with 4.0.4 ICS. I had to click the "All" back button before I could back out of play store. So it could be a fault at Google's end causing this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones