• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WiFi drops every couple of minutes

zz77

I have the Note 9 with magisk latest the only problem I have is that my WiFi has a exclamation mark next to it and I don't get any connection. I only have WiFi on not mobile data. I have to reconnect again to make it work it happens every couple of minutes. I just downloaded the ROM and the vendor fix when flashing. Any help? I have The Galaxy Project ROM

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/development/rom-galaxy-project-t3911947

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190813-164101_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190813-164101_YouTube.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 164
Does this happen only when you're connecting to one WiFi network in particular or is it a matter where this happens with any WiFi network?
If the former that could indicate an issue with that WiFi network, try rebooting your phone and your router and see if the same problem is occurring. What kind of router do you have and is this happening only with 2.4GHz band networks, with only 5GHz band networks, or both?
If the latter however, that sounds to be more of an issue with your phone. Since you're running a custom ROM the most likely place to get help would be from the developer of the ROM itself or if there's a help forum for it.

Back
Top Bottom