• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi no longer working on SG Tab 10.1

bekkerd1

Lurker
Hi

I have had my SG 10.1 since March. It has been working fine on my wifi at home and all of a sudden it's not working anymore. When I check settings, it tells me that it is connected, but when I try and go online, it tells me that the server can't be found.

Please can someone help me resolve this issue?

Thanks and kind regards

Debra

I've had problems with mine too. If your wifi works with other devices try long pressing on your wifi network and click on forget network. Then try reconnecting to it. If it is not working with other devices try unplugging your wifi router for 20 seconds and then plugging it back in.

lo guys
I'd like to ask for your help. I've got a GTP 7500, rooted, everything worked fine so far. Today, i did a privacy menu way factory reset. After that i'm unable to connect to wifi. Tab scans and finds wifis, but after i input the password the obtaining IP/scanning cycle occurs, resulting in no wifi. Also, the signal strength icon (next to wifi name) goes from good to poor (none?) as soon as the obtaining IP phase starts.

Tried rebooting tab, further factory resets, reseting the router with no effect.
Also searched forums but found olny a case with a LG phone (with the obtaining IP issue)

Would really appreciate your help,
regards, pacio!

Yo guys,
Solved the problem, i've installed custom rom (overcome, which is kinda nice so far) and wifi running excellent. Writting this, so that someone may get the clue wit their problem

Back
Top Bottom