• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WiFi - password issues?

Neoerror

Lurker
Feb 4, 2015
So I reset my RCA cable router's password (because admin is to short to use on the Avant set up part for password). And it still tells me incorrect password. I tried several times and get the same thing -invalid password-. Any ideas people? And I have restarted phone several times and even the modem in various passwords. Someone is not talking to each other here.. the phone and or the modem?

Helps!

So I reset my RCA cable router's password (because admin is to short to use on the Avant set up part for password). And it still tells me incorrect password. I tried several times and get the same thing -invalid password-. Any ideas people? And I have restarted phone several times and even the modem in various passwords. Someone is not talking to each other here.. the phone and or the modem?

Helps!
Did you click on the option to forget the network? That can be important.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones