• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi trouble

Last month i got the milestone x2 and i can connect to wifi but after a while it turns off then turns back on. Not sure what is going on. Before the milestone x2 i had the milestone x and wifi worked great untill about 3 months before i got the new phone and it didnt the same thing. All our computers are wireless and it never does it to them. Just wondering if i can get some help on why mine does it to my phone???

Have you tried going into your wifi settings - advanced settings and setting the sleep policy to "never"? I have Cyanogen mod on mine and as such it has some wifi issues but for me installing Wifi Fixer from the android market resolved that for me.

I remember reading somewhere someone suggested doing something with the router but I can't remember what...

No i can connect to any router/network. Its just a while it disconnects then reconnects repeats the same thing every 5-10mins or so.

Back