• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will the cases for the galaxy nexus for sprint fit on the google gsm galaxy nexus?

Amazon.com: Incipio SA - 200 Samsung Galaxy Nexus Feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I ordered that. It fits... Doesn't fit too securely. The Verizon phone is thicker in the middle so there's a gap there. The top and bottom fit snugly along with the sides but i can literally push in on the middle back of the case and feel the gap. it's half a cm? I'm going to order the barely there case when they are back in stock. The case i got is good though.

Are all the buttons lined up correctly on it? Nothing gets in the way when taking pictures or pushing volume or power buttons? Another option for me is a clear case and a skin. Does anyone know of a clear one that fits?

Amazon.com: Incipio SA - 200 Samsung Galaxy Nexus Feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I ordered that. It fits... Doesn't fit too securely. The Verizon phone is thicker in the middle so there's a gap there. The top and bottom fit snugly along with the sides but i can literally push in on the middle back of the case and feel the gap. it's half a cm? I'm going to order the barely there case when they are back in stock. The case i got is good though.

That would bug me big time.

Back