• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wireless charging?

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
Is there an accessory like the wireless charging mat that has been released for the gs III yet? If so id like to get one so if anyone knows any info preferably a Samsung charging matt with no wires id love to know :-) :-) thanks

Is there an accessory like the wireless charging mat that has been released for the gs III yet? If so id like to get one so if anyone knows any info preferably a Samsung charging matt with no wires id love to know :-) :-) thanks

Verizon has been the only carrier I have seen put out the official Samsung wireless charging replacement cover. It added a bit of bulk, but I am still waiting for a company to put something out that works well. Too bad HP never hooked up with Google. Wireless charging would be a set standard already.

Okay cool thanks for the help any idea on availability and pricing? Lol

I wish. We were supposed to have wireless charging capability by September from Samsung via a $40 battery cover replacement. That never happened and even though the hardware is in place within the phone, Samsung is staying mute about it. The Note also has the same hardware installed and still nothing from Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom