• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wont power on. Stuck in boot loop.

gskaw314

Lurker
My droid maxx will not get past the Motorola logo screen. I try doing everyone of the options on the fastboot screen. Nothing will work. I even tried the factory option for the factory reset and that wont even work.
Someone please help!!!! :confused: :thumbdown:

That's a new one to me ... you went to the Verizon store and that's what they told you? Did they offer an alternative? Did they offer a loaner for the two weeks?

... Thom

Were you in a verizon Corporate store or some other "Verizon Authorized Retailer"?

I can tell you from my experience, it DOES make a difference...

I walked into a VAR store one time and went over to look at the phones on display. Only customer in the store. I had to ask the guy behind the counter to help me. He came over and I asked to see a working version of the then new BIONIC. (since all they had on the shelf was a picture of said phone) He informs me that they do not have a demo of that phone. I look around and see nothing but pictures of phones all around the store. I ask do you have ANY phones that actually work? He says just my personal phone, and pulls a BB out of his pocket.

I seriously doubt that if I would have walked into that store with a problem that they would have been willing or able to help me.

I have had exactly the opposite experience. I refer everyone in my area to the VAR store instead of the corporate store.

I think you just found a lousy store.

When the Bionic came out none of the stores had them for demo. I got mine on day one from the VAR in my town. (She had a personal Bionic that she let me try because there weren't any demos.)

... Thom

Back
Top Bottom