• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

World Cup Daily Contest (win free app!)

TheAndroidWorks

Android Enthusiast
In honor of the world's grandest event, here at The Mobile Worx, we decided to start a daily contest for the Group Stage of the Word Cup.

The prize is a copy of our game, PhoneFraze PRO, which includes our brand new 2010 World Cup Theme Pack. Check out the link at the bottom of the post... it is a fantastic game to play with your friends when watching the game. To win, all you have to do is predict the correct score of each game for that day.


For example, today's (6/11) winner would have been:


South Africa 1
Mexico 1


Uruguay 0
France 0


Post your predictions here in this thread, and we will send each winner a copy of our game, selling for $3.99, for free! We decided on these rules because there is no limit on the number of winner's per day AND there is no subjectivity as to who wins or not!


Good luck to everyone, especially to our boys in red, white, and blue. ROCK ON! :cool:
 
No takers yet? We thought for sure there would be someone who would want a really fun paid app with a World Cup Theme to play with their soccer loving friends!
 
Okay, I am going to make my predictions for tommorows games.

Germany 3 Serbia 0
USA 1 Slovenia 0
England 3 Algeria 1
 
That USA game was truly unfair. Those guys should be commended for how well they took the tie!

@Muerte Man, thanks for playing! Give it a shot again, there is no limit to how many times you can try.
 
Okay, I'll try again.

Netherlands 2 Japan 1
Ghana 2 Australia 0
Cameroon 1 Denmark 0

The US deserved that hard fought comeback, but alas it isn't so. Time to focus on breaking Algeria and taking matters into our own hands to advance.

Edit: I already lost after one game. wow.
 
Okay for tomorrow its going to be

Portugal 1 Korea DPR 0
Chile 1 Switzerland 1
Spain 2 Honduras 0.

Somebody else should do this I feel like a loser.
 
@Vulpinus, LOL, yeah they did!

Let's keep the contest alive. This is turning out to be a fun game, and there is no limit to how many times you can enter.
 
Honestly I think it's a bit harsh to ask someone to predict the exact results off ALL the games on a given day...I think if you get one of the three -- that is a bit more reasonable...
 
Half an hour to go so I will put in my predictions -

South Africa 0 France 1 (I think France will salvage some pride)

Mexico 2 Uruguay 1

S. Korea 0 Nigeria 2

Argentina 3 Greece 0 (Go Messi!!)
 
Paraguay 2 - 1 New Zealand
Slovakia 0 - 3 Italy

Cameroon 0 - 2 Holland
Denmark 0 - 1 Japan
 
Back
Top Bottom