• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello, so with the new 2.1 update, comes the ability to download a bunch of new games! And I'm making this thread to point out many of these games.

I'm testing everyday and if you guys come across a game that now works thanks to the update, post here and I'll update the main thread :D It would also be nice if you guys could mention if a lack of multi-touch hinders the game experience in any way, and also how well the game runs.

So with out further ado, heres the list!

Pocket Legends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij7SNE4RqNY

Description

Pocket Legends is the world's largest Mobile MMO available in the App Store (for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad) and the Android Market. Pocket Legends has quickly proved to be popular with both the public and press, gathering praise from the most important publications in the industry. Since its release, Pocket Legends has received more than one million downloads and thousands continue to join its ranks every day. The game's pick-up-and-play format, expandable nature, and unparalleled instanced gameplay have helped it become a benchmark game on mobile devices.

Performance
The game runs extremely smooth, and so far, the only hiccups I have experienced were due to online lag and not graphical lag. The lack of multi-touch in no way hinders the experience because of the optional point and click method of moving the character.

Real Football 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkfPjTYhPtM

Description

Get ready for a new soccer season and battle for the cup with Real Soccer, the benchmark for mobile soccer games. Choose from 245 teams in 8 leagues with nearly every player thanks to the FIFPro license. Face off in 14 stadiums detailed in 3D as you perform amazing moves with a simple and intuitive touch of the screen. The directional touch pad allows for great precision. With online updates, the game will always be informed of the latest trades throughout the season.

Performance
Game play runs decently, with a few frame rate issues during game play. Lack of multi-touch definitely effects game play, its still playable but difficult to win any games without it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones