• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mozzer x10

Sep 20, 2010
No news of the update for us sorry!! But please can you try something for me!

When accessing this very forum using the phone over data plan connection, Orange seems to be blocking access to this site and redirecting you to their safegard site. Even though i have not got safe guard activated???

Could have only happened this afternoon.

Please could you check if you can accesss AF from your phone over Data!

Thanks
............................................................................................................
MODS Please Delete thread seems to be working now.

with all the shite going off i was thinking conspiricy with Orange trying to keep you away
from the truth! too many movies.....

safeguard is activated as standard, you have to ask for it to be lifted. if you call orange customer services (dial 450, costs 25p when connected to sutomer service!) they will lift it for 3 days. if you visit an orange shop and give them proof of your age via id, such as passport or drivers license and they will lift the safeguard permanently.

Upvote 0
update at the end of November on Orange
No news of the update for us sorry!! But please can you try something for me!

When accessing this very forum using the phone over data plan connection, Orange seems to be blocking access to this site and redirecting you to their safegard site. Even though i have not got safe guard activated???

Could have only happened this afternoon.

Please could you check if you can accesss AF from your phone over Data!

Thanks
............................................................................................................

with all the shite going off i was thinking conspiricy with Orange trying to keep you away

Upvote 0

We generally don't delete threads unless they are spam / profanity etc. This one will disappear into the obscurity of the second page with all the other stuff going on at the moment.

You have just made me laugh with your conspiracy theory, which tbh I need at the moment with all the other stuff going on. It gets to you at times like this. Just remember... da da daaaaaaaa, the truth is out there;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones