• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xiaomi Redmi 6A

I swear this one's the boss of low-budget smart phones..Redmi 6A has a powerful processor by MediaTek's Helio A22 clocked at 2.0 Ghz...It provides no graphic lags or heating issues when playing heavy games or multi-tasking and i love the battery..it lasts more than a day even when it's under full-use! It also offers a rich connectivity and a lasting signal strength as a result of TAS2.0- a smart antenna technology integrated in the chipset of the phone.

Last edited:
The best thing that could happen to the Indian smartphone market is the much appreciated collaboration of Xiaomi with MediaTek. Together they made a beautiful baby by the name of Redmi 6A. Redmi 6A is the best phone in the budget section powering premium features by Helio A22 under 10k! MediaTek Helio A22 pairs four ARM Cortex-A53's operating up to a super-fast 2.0GHz with an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU, and either high-speed LPDDR4x memory or cost-efficient LPDDR3. CPU performance is up to 30% faster and GPU up to an incredible 72% faster than the direct alternative. This provides a highly capable mainstream smartphone platform that’s first-to-market using an ultra-efficient fabrication process.

Upvote 0
There are a fair amount of low-budget smartphones available in the market but many of them are not very good in-terms of speed, performance, features (like camera and battery) connectivity or storage. The best bet in my opinion would be Redmi 6A by Xiaomi. It is available in two prices depending upon the storage space and is the boss of entry-level smartphones in India. Powered by MediaTek’s Helio A22 quad-core processor clocked at 2.0 Ghz and priced at just Rs. 5,999 for the 16GB storage variant and Rs. 6,999 for the 23 GB storage model-it is indeed the best low-budget smartphone under 10k and is a great buy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones