• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia mini pro speaker problem

Hi guys,

I think theres some problem in the loud speaker of my phone. I think its not as loud as it used to be. I went to the service center and they said the speakers are fine. I even did the service menu check with my speakers and i could hear everything. But i still dont know if my mini pro is as loud as the other mini pros. Theres this song in my phone which i cant hear properly. The songs link is - 07 Ari Ari.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - buzzlightyaaa s

At around 0:08 a guy says something but I cant hear that on my phone, i mean i can hear it but the sound is too low. And at around 0:20 another tune starts which is also not audible. I can hear that on my laptop and other phones but not on the mini pro. So can you please put that song on your mini pro and see if you can hear it?

Thanks alot,
Adi

I'd suggest if possible that you go to a local store where this phone is sold and make the comparison by yourself to see if it is indeed your phone that is not as loud or maybe it is normal and you wish it was louder :)

same problem here.. my room mate has the same fone, which he bought 7-8 months later than mine, n i can confirm that the sound has reduced with time, coz his is much louder than mine

Back
Top Bottom