• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root xt912 cwm twrp help

djbunn93

Lurker
Hello all, Having a few issues with my droid razr maxx xt912 and was wondering anyone might be able to help me out. I am currently trying to update to 4.4 kitkat from my current system 4.1.2 jelly bean My device is rooted and now Im at a bit of a stand still because I cant seem to figure out what to do next. Screenshot_2014-02-02-00-50-05.jpg these are the apps that I currently have installed and thisScreenshot_2014-02-02-00-38-23.jpg is my screen from inside rom manager now whenever running either of these I end up with the triangle droid error so I figured I would try a hard reset and start from scratch only for some reason I cant seem to open the reset menu from the triangle droid screen I have tried many numbers and combinations volume + -'s but to no avail. Any ideas on what to do next?

Hi djbunn93, and welcome to Android Forums. We're glad to have you here :D

I'm moving your thread into the root-related forum for your particular device, where it should get a bit more exposure and ultimately a quicker resolution for you.

If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the All Things Root Guide, which may have some useful information to help get you pointed in the right direction. Hopefully one of our resident gurus will be along shortly to assist you. :)

Woo woo woo, we do not use rom manager on the Razr =/
We use safestrap.

First off, your gonna need to reflash your Razr to Stock useing RSDlite (google it) than, grab the latest SBF file for the Razr http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=825166

droid roooted a long time ago, want it back to stock

Use RSD to reflaah your Razr to complete stock, after words ince your back up and running, use Razr Blade to root. Reason why we dont use rom manager is because our device has a locked bootloader which prevents custom recovery images to be flashes so we use Safestrap. (google safestrap for spyder) This app will guide you theough install safestrap recovery to your device to flash CM11 for Spyder (XT912) or any rom for that reason.

Woo woo woo, we do not use rom manager on the Razr =/
We use safestrap.

First off, your gonna need to reflash your Razr to Stock useing RSDlite (google it) than, grab the latest SBF file for the Razr droid roooted a long time ago, want it back to stock - Android Forums

droid roooted a long time ago, want it back to stock

Use RSD to reflaah your Razr to complete stock, after words ince your back up and running, use Razr Blade to root. Reason why we dont use rom manager is because our device has a locked bootloader which prevents custom recovery images to be flashes so we use Safestrap. (google safestrap for spyder) This app will guide you theough install safestrap recovery to your device to flash CM11 for Spyder (XT912) or any rom for that reason.

So everything you said makes sense however I installed RSD Lite 5.6 and grabbed the newest zip file, however when I go into AP fastboot through RSDLite "Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0" and I get this from RSDLiteUntitled.jpg. Other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom