• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yes Or No - game with over 2mln downloads

brylcio16

Hi everyone :) I would like to introduce you my new game. Game it's really easy. You're getting questions on which you have to answer yes or no. Or you can skip question if you just don't want to answer on it for some reason. After every 15 questions you will get a joke to read, just to do a game more fun. I think the greates feature is that you can add your own question into the game, so you can be a part of my game :). I think I designed it well, but feel free to comment. It's always good to have opinions from other people. Here are some photos and a link of course.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esdroid.yon

Screenshot_20170303-184849_framed.png Screenshot_20170303-185023_framed.png Screenshot_20170303-205851_framed.png

Last edited:
If the App requires network access..... and you're asking personal questions... you really need to have a privacy policy.

Yes?

Thanks for answer! Yes, app needs internet access, but it is written in the game, that I don't store any information about users, all users are anonymous. I store only sum of answers. It is written in green circles when you start a game for first time. But we are trying to not to add too personal questions into the game. But this is kinda subjective, cause for me question like 'Do you live in Canada or do you like dogs, cats, love your parents' is not too personal. But for someone else can be, maybe.

Anyway. Even if I have written it in my app, do I still need a privacy policy attached to Google Play?

I think it would be a good idea... After all if I was worried about privacy, I wouldn't install your app, and wouldn't see your green circle at all... If I could read the privacy policy first I might give your app a go.

Hi all! Few years ago I released a Yes Or No game, which I wasn't expecting will be such a success (2mln downloads is a success, right? :P). Anyway, I'm releasing update after update, adding new features and so on. Of course game is free.
Ok, maybe I'll short what game is about. Game is simple. You answer on questions clicking YES or NO and then, you are able to see how many users also answered like you (percentages and bar chart). Easy, right? But there are a questions that are not that simple, like: "Was the man really on the Moon?" or funny "Does urine tastes bad?" (think about it - if you answer yes or no, it'll mean that you actually taste it! :D). After answering few questions you've got a reward - joke and coins. (I plan to add memes and gifs in next updates). Coins can be used to personalize your copy of the game - change backgrounds, fonts etc.
So, if you would like to try it - below is a link or just search Yes Or No (Orange icon!) in Play store. In fact you are not loosing anything - game is free and I'll be happy to have new users. It's a win-win situation :). If it's not for you just remove it after few days and that's it.

I'm waiting on your feedback! What can I change, add, fix etc. I'm open for suggestions.

Link: http://go.esdroid.com/YoN

Hi droiders! :)
I've developed an android game in 2015 and since then I've reached 2 mln downloads! It is really big success for me. App have change a lot since launch, so I would like to ask you for a review, feedback opinion.
What is poorly implemented in app, what can I add to make it better? Maybe you encountered some crashes, ANRs etc? Every word from you means a lot to me :).

Anyway, link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=yesorno.sb.org.yesorno

Thank you in advance,
Adam.

Hi everyone :) I would like to introduce you my new game. Game it's really easy. You're getting questions on which you have to answer yes or no. Or you can skip question if you just don't want to answer on it for some reason. After every 15 questions you will get a joke to read, just to do a game more fun. I think the greates feature is that you can add your own question into the game, so you can be a part of my game :). I think I designed it well, but feel free to comment. It's always good to have opinions from other people. Here are some photos and a link of course.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esdroid.yon

View attachment 117284 View attachment 117285 View attachment 117282
GG for your game brotha. Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom