• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

your orange app

What does 'Your Orange' app do?

Allows you to access your Orange account from your mobile phone.

Have you tried switching off your WiFi as other networks with similar apps require this info to be requeted over the mobile networks - not sure about Orange though?

Yes done that and tried with just connecting to mobile network. Made no difference.

Thanks for your replies.

Is anyone else having a problem with this app at all?

Upvote 0
Yes guys, this is a well known (to Orange) issue and they... "are working on it" - they've been working on it for over a year. I had an iPhone 3G with the same problem, that is you input your phone number forllowed by the password and both are the same as your internet explorer login, where they work! I have since changed over to the Desire and have again the same issue. we have another Desire, also on Orange and this one logs into the account with no problem. Like you, I uninstalled the app, requested Orange to reset the password, changed to a different Orange SIM (my wife's) and basically, tried everything - no joy. The issue is not your phone but the Orange app. The only thing I can think of is that mine is on a business account and my wife's isn't. As I said before, Orange are working on it ..............:thinking:

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

We've been trying to identify the issues that everyone seems to be experiencing over the past 4 months and I think we've fixed it..

A change was made to a back-end configuration yesterday (or late Sunday) to resolve the logging in/white screen issues.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issues.. Although please try a reboot of your phone/clear data cache from the Your Orange app before trying!

Cheers :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones