• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help YouTube will not work.

jason81

Here lately no matter what video I try to watch.... it will never load. This is when I have good signal and data speeds. YouTube itself will load.... and I can search videos and all.... but when it comes to playing them.... it's a no go.

I have cleared the cache and all data from the app.... to no avail.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Any ideas on how to fix?

I also just tried going to YouTube.com in the browser.... still a no go.... just constantly says loading.

yes for about the last week I have been having the same problem the videos will load in a full resolution but not the high resolution standard. since we are both having the problem I imagine that it is not us. Probably just you tube. I have been using wifi in all these cases so it is not the network

I'm a Sprint Product Ambassador and Launch Team Ambassador for the E4GT. I had no issues playing YT videos initially. The last week or two I've had similar isues.

Here's what I've tested so far:
Test playing SD and HD video via 3G - Does not work.
Test playing SD and HD video via built-in 4G - Does not work.
Test playing SD and HD video via WiFi - Works.
Test playing SD and HD video via WiFi connected to 4G hotspot (OdPro) - Works.

I'm taking this issue back to the dev team. I hope to have answers soon. I will post in this thread as they become available. Thanks for your patience and being a Sprint customer!!

Back
Top Bottom