• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Avail 2 Z992 at&t

Ok i have a friend that wanted his phone rooted so i rooted it for root took good i guess but when my friends got home to turn on his hotspot to tether it keeps turning off is anyone have problems like this or can someone help me fix this problem.I also went on google play store and download pretty all free tether hotspot and it still turns off HELP ME PLZ...:( Its a AT&T phone but using a straight talk card.

Since rooting is just putting the su binary into /system/bin, it would have nothing to do with a tethering app that doesn't request root.

Look into what you actually did when you "rooted" the phone - it probably did other things, one of which caused a problem.

Huh, weird. I used Cydia Impactor as well, and there's no problem at all for me :s:
Is his battery good? Sometimes electronics do that when it can't hold a charge anymore (you should be able to check the battery's health in Settings).

Back
Top Bottom