• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Easter Live Wallpaper HD

Celebrate this great Christian holiday with new Easter Live Wallpaper HD!

The spring has come and the Easter Day is fast approaching. If you want Easter to come earlier this year, download free “images of colorful eggs” and wait no more! Decorate your screen with beautiful images of the Pasch and cherish this lovely day. The whole Christian world is waiting for this holiday to come. Everybody is happy because of the “painting easter eggs”!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freewps.easterlivewallpaperhd

Screenshots:

1556009030-2.png

1556009032-3.png

1556009034-4.png

K3 Note owners, be careful if you update your apps...

My K3 Note (Marsmallow) runs smoothly for years until the last week...

I open the Playstore and see a list of app updates available, so I click "Update all", the update process took a while to complete. But the next day when I restart my phone, a message saying "Android is starting. Optimizing app 1 of 1..." It takes up to 30 minutes to stop and then I can use my phone.

I've done some searching about this issue and it turned out that the problem is quite common, starting sometimes the last year. Most of folks say they fixed the problem by deleting the app called Truecaller, others say they fixed it by uninstalling some fitness apps. But I don't have Truecaller or fitness apps. I tried to uninstall all the apps I could but the problem still persists.

I guess that a factory reset is the last option.

So if your K3 runs well, think twice before update your apps because it could bring bad things to your device.

Pie messed up my message box

**S8 Plus with 2 Pie updates

Can't stand what it has done to messages. (I have cleared cache)
1) Worst thing is, I can no longer smoothly scroll through the text that's typed into the box before the message is actually sent...like when you're checking it for errors before sending. I have to push on the typed line one at a time to make it move up or down.
(Sent and received messages scroll just fine.)

2) There is no longer the option under the three dots in the upper right corner to allow you the option of adding a text title or to send the message at a delayed time.

Look forward to any assistance with this issue

Bluetooth won't work with YouTube

I've had a pair of iJoy Logo bluetooth headphones for a couple of months, and they've worked fine up until the past week or so. Whenever I'm watching a video on YouTube the video will play fine for awhile, and then the audio will start cutting in and out and fall out of sync with the video. Turning the headphones off and on will solve the problem momentarily, but it will happen again and again. It seems to only be the bluetooth headphones that has this problem--I tried a wired pair without problems. It also only seems to be a problem with YouTube--I can play videos on my phone's video player, or play various audio podcasts just fine. And it's not just the YouTube app, either; when I try to watch videos on the YouTube mobile site, I have the same troubles. Any thoughts on what the problem could be? Perhaps some settings that i need to change?

UPDATE: Spoke too soon. Shortly after typing this, a podcast i was listening too on the Castbox app stated doing the same thing, audio cutting in and out.

Tracking forwarded calls

Hi,

I am setting up call forwarding on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I am using application called "Easy Call Forwarding". Forwarding works but I can't track if and what calls were forwarded. Nothing appears in "Recent calls".

This is the app I am using nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simple_elements.callforwarding&hl=en

I need to see from what number the call came and when.

Worst case scenario I could install something on the phone to whom all the calls are forwarded but better if I can do everything only on the one who forwards.

Thanks

Brand new to me..

Just purchased my z max pro yesterday and I don't want to waste anymore time in doing root.. I've been studying the steps, all looks well and not to difficult. Do we need to hook up to a computer? Any successful root on my previous devices were done with the use of a computer. Thanks in advance...

Overheating mark on the screen - any DYI ways to have it go away?

A family member of mine has a Redmi Note 5 since last September and has been a very happy user when one day, with no warning beforehand, a semi-circular, ring spot appeared on the right hand side of the screen, it looks like THIS now. It's not like it was getting worse for some time, it was just - one day it's OK, the next day, this appears. The phone hasn't been dropped, kept near any warm spot or constricted in any way, it has its separate pocket in the purse (and spends 95% of the day flat on the table anyways). Since appearing around 3 months ago, it became significantly longer vertically, like twice, as shown in the photo.

After googling, this seems like it may be a low-quality glue issue after extensive heating of the device in normal usage. I've tried having this fixed under warranty but the store basically told me to go freak myself and I can't do much with that (well, there's warranty laws in my country for you) apart from going to court or paying for the repair from my pocket. Thus, I decided to first explore if there's anything I may try at home before doing either. Anybody had success with fixing this on their own somehow? I know the chances are slim but still, it'd be nice if I didn't have to shill out half the price of the phone to fix it now :(

Unknown apps that are stuck!

Anyone help me out here - my old galaxy has been in use with my daughter whilst she waited for her screen to be fixed. Anyone tell me what these status/app symbols mean? I’ve tried dragging the screen but there’s nothing there and I can seem to shift them, I know the one to the left, but the middle one and the right one I have no idea.

Attachments

• 7A950A84-0047-4D62-9060-0B08495905C0.jpeg
    7A950A84-0047-4D62-9060-0B08495905C0.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 99

Do Not Disturb task doesn't work

I am frustrated. I want to keep my music,v Pandora, from going down when I get a notification or alarm. But the Do Not Disturb task does not seem to do anything, even when I play the task by itself in Tasker. I've also tried setting it to lower alarm volume to 0, but while that task works, it doesn't have the desired effect.

Can someone give me a good task?

Pixel 3 XL Locking and won't unlock unless connected to Power

Has anyone else had this problem?

Randomly, my Pixel 3 XL will free (Black screen, no Always On Display), and will not unlock/reboot unless I have it plugged into a power source. It has happened to me at all battery levels (50% to 95%). I try to fingerprint unlock, and it won't, try to hit the power button to unlock and nothing. Hold down the power button, and nothing. The only thing that will get the phone to unlock and "come back to life" is if I have a power source plugged in.

Hoping this is a known issue.

Thanks

Are there any disadvantages in downloading a Custom OS?

I was downloading my custom O Swhen my sister saw. She asked me what I was downloading, and I breifly explained to her the process. She mumbled something about, 'You shouldn't be downloading those files. That's why you have viruses.'
I just wanted to know the truth? I only know that a custom OS is basically a factory reset, but having a few features change and nothing more.

Charging noncharging phone's battery in good phone

Since the "new" S5 apparently won't charge any battery, would it be ok to switch batteries in the "old" phone and thereby (I hope) keep them all charged? I would prefer to be able to use both phones as there are different things in them, including the sd cards. Ultimately I hope to figure out why the "new" S5 isn't charging and do something about that. Otherwise it seems not to be damaged.

frozen android recovery

friends samsung s7 edge has stopped working and now its showing the android recovery screen but that screen has now frozen and it will not allow you to go up or down.

when you eventually get to go to the wipe data option and you press the power button nothing happens and again the screen freezes, any ideas??

also the phone seems to be stuck in a boot loop

Apps Gamedev. Unstable FPS when you don’t touch the screen

Hello friends!
Previously sorry for my bad english.

This is the second time i try to make a game. The first time i abandoned.
I spent a lot of time to get a stable animation/rendering of my game. I tried to use canvas with SurfaceView, i tried to use gles 2.0 with GLSurfaceView, different game loops. the animation was always not very stable. I tried many things until i noticed, that everything gets very good and smooth only when i actively touch the screen. As I understand, if you don't touch the screen, OS start reduces performance. If you remove your finger for a second from the screen, app starting something like "frame drop", and its not beautiful.

How can i fix it, and get always good performance?
Please, help me.
I can't take it anymore =)))

P.S:
I don't want to use any engines / frameworks

Update:
If i run new separate Thread wich contains for example endless cycles with useless calculations - my app looks more stable. But it is not good solution.

Help Apps downloads from play store take ages to start

Hello, since some times I can't download apps from the play store, when I click download it goes like this: https://imgur.com/a/XI5fkas and stay stuck for a random time, usually around 30 minutes and then the download start and install. I have a Oneplus 5T in 9.0.4 and I'm in France, my carrier is Free. I already tried to clean the data and the cache of both play store and the google play services and even for the download manager. I disabled and enabled these 3 too but nothing worked.

Filter

Back
Top Bottom