• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung galaxy a5 2017 charging problem

My Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 is not Fast Charging any more. My phone used to take between 2-2.5 hours to fully charge. Now it takes about 9 hours. I always charge using an official Samsung Charger and charge using a wall socket not using USB. samsung ringtones free
My phone's settings are definitely set to Fast Charge. However, when I have done texts, the phone charges the same slow speed with the phone set to Fast or not Fast Charge. The phone never used to do this and started do this a few days ago for no reason.
free ringtones
Please can someone advise. Thanks

• Poll Poll
Root Poblano VLE5 Hot Pepper

How can you cloak your data?

• Root

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a Jitterbug

Votes: 0 0.0%

Hello -

I haven't posted in the forums for a long time, as I've been through some health changes; yet, I'm doing better now.

In the quest of saving money, I came to the end of my contract with the phone carrier that I'd been using, and decided that a 4G Lifeline phone with unlimited data, texts and calls at $35 month was the best deal I could find.

The phone that I received was the Poblano VLE5 Hot Pepper, a Google GO-based, Oreo OS smartphone with minimal bells and whistles. It does the job, and it came with the ubiquitous bloatware that plague most phones.

It was refreshing to be able to uninstall the majority of the bloatware apps, including Facebook.

IMHO, Facebook and many other social networking sites have have joined Corporate Big Brother in data collection/sharing schemes that have become mind-blowing, and an encroachment on personal liberties; I won't digress into my first AF rant in 2 years, so let's go back to my original quest for knowledge.

I've installed an 64 gB SD card, and it seems to work SLOWLY in this phone, though it has class 10 spec.

Will root/Superuser help this phone by way of custom ROMS, to provide access to non-GO apps, and a less-sludgy app experience? Jump in to this thread, as there are many like me who are on fixed income that need a smartphone that will work as efficiently as the lower-end Samsung/LG et al.

Thank you for reading.

Huawei P10

Huawei P10
Smashed a screen.
Didn’t backup password protected gallery.
If anyone could point me to what to do to retrieve images off the phone or in where I could look for some clues.
I would like either to get access to the phones screen or to get into the folder with photos somehow.
Thanks for any tip.

Umidigi z2 crashing apps

Hello. I bought umidigi z2. A device with a pretty good data and good reviews but it seems to me that I fell on a specific device that is not something.
Apps are collapsing all the time. I get constantly pop-up and every time something else stops.
This is mainly Google's built-in applications but not only. Restart helps for a few hours at most. The factory restore also helps but not for long.
Can anyone think of a proper solution?
Android 8.0.1
Thanks in advance.

Fail to install chrome and other apps

Hi,

I have this very strange problem installing some apps, like chrome, android system webview and almost quicklyrics (in the end that worked) on my xiaomi redmi note 3 hennessy (mediatek).

Since the march updates, those apps stuck on "installing" for a while then give me an error (or keep going until reboot). Both from play store and apk package installer. I've tried more than deleting the cache: I've done complete factory resets, and even changing rom.

I tried like 7 different roms, all with the same problem (all lollipop5 miui7/8/9 though, the others don't have fingerprints support). Now I'm using epicrom.

There is a way to find out what exactly is the problem? Sometimes it gave me error 500, others 400 now just "can't install". Is there a way to force install these apps?

Edit: other than february version of chrome, last version of chrome dev seems to work... Does this make any sense?

2Real4U

Noni wasn't they hacked my S3 Galaxy first and encrypted it before i could and took over my VPN key store and fried my sd card. Now they are somehow preventing me from getting my codes by blocking me with the notification bar. They even take away my keybord and touchwiz.

How do i get string list of username and fullname from firebase?

In java class i used some random username and fullname for testing but now i want to get the list of username and full name of user who are child of current user in Mates node in firebase.

Code:
public class User
{

public String fullname;
   public String username;

public User() {
   }

public User(String fullname, String username) {
       this.fullname = fullname;
       this.username = username;
   }

public String getFullname() {
       return fullname;
   }

public String getUsername() {
       return username;
   }

public static List<User> USERS = Arrays.asList(

new User("Priya Jain", "priya_98"),
           new User("Manoj Patel","manoj_34"),
           new User("Akbari Mayur", "mayur897"),
           new User("Tushar Khabri", "khbri90")
   );

}

I want replace this user to firebase user who is child of current user, here i put link of database image.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/CxOux.jpg

Yet another game removed from Google Play.

I recently treat myself to a Huawei P Smart.Neverending Nightmares is a great game.Unfortunately couldn't find it on Google Play.I managed to find the link to it's Google Play just to make sure.It said something about not found on this server. These developers think they have decent funds for their apps but they don't they vanish from Google Play after so long.Pretty annoying if you ask me your favourite apps go from Google Play forever.

[FREE GAME] Heaven vs Hell - semi-turn-based strategy game

NEEXGames_HeavenVsHell.jpg

Play as Heaven or Hell in this semi-turn-based action-strategy game!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NEEXGames.HeavenVsHellFull

The Forces of Evil once again stole our precious Eden's Nimbus to defeat Angels and seize Heaven. This time it will not be forgiven. Heaven versus Hell. The Last War is coming!

Gather your army, Challenge evil monsters, use magic and collect keys on your way to Victory!

SEMI-TURN-BASED TACTICS:

Turn-based became more fast and addicting! Manage your units in realtime, but keep in mind their attack timings!

CHOOSE YOUR BEST SET OF UNITS:

Each type of unit has it's own strengths and weaknesses. Find your best combination that will lead you to victory!

FIND ALL ARTIFACTS:

Beat your enemies and get special random artifacts! Each one of them has its own special effect - some will give your units more health, some will increase their attack speed.

ANGELS OR DEMONS?

Complete angels compaign and get a chance to play as demons! Do you think it will be easier to play? Let's see!

AND MORE!

Bosses, dungeon, magic spells, and more! Also, soon we will be adding new enemies and playing modes!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NEEXGames.HeavenVsHellFull

I will really appreciate your reviews and comments!

4.jpg

APK for PlayStation Remote Play won't install?

Hi all,

I hope you can help!

I have downloaded the latest version of the PS Remote Play app (2.8.0) but whenever I try to install it it says "app not installed".

I'm using Android 9.0 and I have the unknown sources permission checked for Google Chrome (where I've installing it from). I don't have any concerns with the trust of the APK so I'm completely lost as to how to get this to install.
All tutorials I can find online are pre individual app permissions so don't really help.

Thanks in advance!

How and Why do web videos begin playing while i am on a call?

One night, I said bye and hung up, or I thought I did and gently dropped my phone on the bed. Before the other person hung up, i heard something I figured was on their end. My screen was still on with the call timer running and when the other person hung up, the sound or video stopped. Heard nothing, saw nothing.

I pulled up my open windows/tabs and the second one back was a video website paused. Is it possible that it started playing when i swiped the phone but didn't hang up? If so, why would it play behind the call screen and stop playing when the other caller hung up on their end?

Seemed strange or impossible to me until the other day, a Youtube video I had paused earlier maybe just started playing while I had the phone up to my ear holding a conversation.

My google activity page says "used com.motorola.launcher3" that seems to be close to around the time that call ended. Would that make sense?

Can anyone please help me understand this? Thanks so much. Cheers!

prevent pause music when receiving incoming call

Hello, I have a problem. I want to play music with Youtube constantly over my Bluetooth speaker without pause when I receive an incoming call or other notification. Do not disturb option is not a solution, I need to answer my calls but I want the music still playing in the background. I've also tried with "Separate app sound" but with no success. When I received I call music goes to pause.

Please give me some hint :/

Apps icons doesn't appear in the file explorer in android 9

Greetings to you all .I've got in the file explorer ( my files) an apk file. The previous version of Android is supposed to show the app icon or the game next to the application name but in Android 9 only a green space appears. Do you have this?
Is it possible to show icons in Android 9 like previous versions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-200146_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20190421-200146_My Files.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 348

Custom OS effects

Hi, this is thecuriousdenisse. I accidentally locked myself out of my phone (not remembering my passoword). I've done a lot of research to see what to do. A lot of videos told me to reboot it. I tried rebooting it, but anither screen popped up. It was about whether installing "Custom OS" or not. I just want to know if I install this, will my files and apps and stuff still be there? Because I rebooted my other phone (without the Custom OS feature), and it said that something with Samsung that I can restore my files and apps...so I was wondering if it will be the same result? Please respond to this, I am in need of advice!

Thanks -thecuriousdenisse.

Filter

Back
Top Bottom