• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please suggest some games, im losing my mind

#1 game I been playing lately: Wordfeud

It's basically online scrabble. It's addicting. If anyone wants to play my user id is zerox just send me an invite

Oh and Angry Birds is said to be out THIS MONTH for android and that is the most addicting game ever so wait for it !

Wordfeud seems like a good one, but I keep getting a "connection error" every minute or so, and I have a great WiFi connection. I even tried it with mobile web which is also very strong here, and still get the error. Have you noticed this?

Upvote 0
Wordfeud seems like a good one, but I keep getting a "connection error" every minute or so, and I have a great WiFi connection. I even tried it with mobile web which is also very strong here, and still get the error. Have you noticed this?

Yes it has nothing to do with your connection but rather the server the games are being hosted on. This happens from time to time and you should just check back in a little bit and most of the time the error goes away. Once you get into a game it is addicting.

Reactions: Musky
Upvote 0
Collapse - puzzle game
Everlands - Hard to describe...
Criticality - Very simple, but i find it quite fun
Barr - fun, but only 10 levels
Crush the Castle
Dungeon Hunter - From gameloft.com Diablo2-ish, dungeon crawler, random item stats. Pretty darn fun, and looks amazing! I was like "My phone can do this?!?!" definitely worth the 5 bucks.
Storm8 online "MMOs" are what they are if you're into that
Robodefense - seconded.
Armored Strike is pretty good as far as tank games go. Online play is cool.
Barcode beasts is amusing for awhile. See who's soda or cigs are stronger =] Dev is working on making it more feature filled.
Those are the ones on my game's hoemscreen.
Galaxy Domination was really fun. Simple graphics, but great fun. Sad there were "only 100 levels.
Retro defense - seconded
Bonsai Blast - seconded
Asphalt 5 is gameloft's racing game. it was pretty cool (demo's in marketplace), but I'm not a racing fan, so i don't know how good it actually was

Ohh, and remember, you get 24 hours to try out apps you buy!

Upvote 0
Anyone seen anything like GodFinger ( iPhone Game ) or Zen ( iPhone Game )??

GodFinger is like the old Black and White PC Game and Zen is ... well ... not sure how to describe it... you wrap rope around wood blocks until a large enough percentage is complete to move on to the next level... very relaxing.

would be nice if you could port games over ... I liked TapTap Revenge as well... so much better than GuitarHero5

Upvote 0
One game I haven't seen mentioned yet is Parallel Kingdom

I'm slowly becoming more and more addicted to it lol. It is an RPG/RTS type game. You can attack players, attack cities, visit cities outside of your general area (even other counties) as well as teleport back to your general GPS location to hunt.

A better feature list is on their website: Parallel Kingdom - Features

If your interested, PM me for a referral code for a starter bonus.

Upvote 0
How low are our standards that this game is considered a great game??

where are the EA titles? where are the high quality titles like on the top 50 of iphone games section?

I never have, and never will, play a word game lol ... glad some of you enjoy them, but thats not for me

Go grab Heavy Gunner 3D (market) or Nova (Gameloft's website). High end Android phones are relatively new compared to the iPhone. Give it time.

Upvote 0
Dont go pouting away. I was making a suggestion to you. Why so rude? I gave you a list of games I like then a resource to find ones you might like better. Why exactly did you react this way?

You're a dick.

To OP: I've played a lot of Robo Defense. It's pretty fun (though it does suck down your battery).

Also, SNESoid is pretty great/cool. PSXoid will be fun once I finally get it working ... The first two suggestions in this thread, bonzai blast and replica island, get mentioned a lot in 'favorite games' threads.

Upvote 0
Alchemy is kind of fun. :)

I love Alchemy. It's one of those games that I'll get frustrated with, quit, and then start playing again 5 minutes later. I like all the icons and it seems like the guy is always adding new elements to make.

4Ever Fall free is super simple and super addicting.

Blow Up, Flood-It!, and Slimeball Speedway are my other favorites.

Upvote 0
I love Alchemy. It's one of those games that I'll get frustrated with, quit, and then start playing again 5 minutes later. I like all the icons and it seems like the guy is always adding new elements to make.

This one? Alchemy - Android app on AppBrain I thought of trying it, might if its that hard/fun. I love puzzle like games.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones