• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

Get this guys! Android Forums - Members List

I'm now the number one all time Android Forum poster! :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats Steven!! I'm 18 on the list!! Moving on up!!
Good Morning Boys! Ahhh I feel so much better now. Got up a little late at 5:20am, but I got my shower in, and now here I sit in my robe, and my hair all wet, waiting for my coffee to brew, and watching the news. Hope you all have a great morning! XOXOXO

Morning haru!! I slept from 9pm to about 10am!! Talk about being rested, i feel like i could take on the whole world!!

Reactions: harukasan73
Upvote 0
Congrats Steven!! I'm 18 on the list!! Moving on up!!

Morning haru!! I slept from 9pm to about 10am!! Talk about being rested, i feel like i could take on the whole world!!
'

I'm glad you're feeling more rested, bro. :D

*kisses Steven*
Congrats!

Heres a cherry pie just for you... the cherries just pop in your mouth.

YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE IS BLUEBERRY! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT ON ANOTHER POST IN THE INTRO THREAD. :mad:

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
'

I'm glad you're feeling more rested, bro. :D

YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE IS BLUEBERRY! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT ON ANOTHER POST IN THE INTRO THREAD. :mad:

ummmmm Im sorry... wasnt the kiss good enough?.... hmmm... lets see what I have in my oven....Oh look! a freshly baked blueberry pie!!!! it has a cut out of yoda on top.... isnt it nice?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones