• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
I'd like a grungy/watercolory plaid background similar to the following swatch:
swatchs.jpg
http://img375.imageshack.us/i/swatchs.jpg

As for sizing, I have an Evo.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@ mayville -

Insomnia eyebeam strikes again! Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

To save it at the full 960x800 (optimum size for the Evo), enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
Pic removed for revision. See -
http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers-33.html#post2101430

Upvote 0
Hi AF,

I'm hoping to help contribute to this thread and join the graphics creation team. A little intro:

I am a student in college (in CT) and I do a lot of side work for cash in web design/development. I also master a few sites and I'm still creating some more for my school. On previous forums I have contributed to graphics (mainly for signatures but as you can see below, you can get an idea of what I've done). Most of these are older because I have taken a break from sig creation but I would love to get back into it.

As for software, I'm currently using Photoshop CS3. Once I get back to school I will be able to get my hands on CS5 (which I'm dying for :) ).

Some past work: Most of these were created for myself (a couple for others) when I was apart of different gaming clans and what not. I have more but I like these the best. My past handles: jsniper1, IntensityNYC, NoReK0iL...

KontraSig1.png

SnowmanSiggy_V2.jpg

MyspaceBGcopy.jpg

banner1.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

KZSSiggy1copy.jpg

RiddickSig1copy.jpg

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Here I am again. :p I had an idea for a new layout, but the last wallpaper you made for me wouldn't work properly with it. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome wallpaper, some things just wouldn't turn out properly.

This time I'm looking for a lighter, nature based wallpaper. Either something I would call a "water scene" like this:

seaatmoonlight.jpg

or something I can't really describe, that hopefully the example can. Like this:

natureh.jpg

My main preference would be the water based one, but I'll be happy with either. :D

Upvote 0
Here I am again. :p I had an idea for a new layout, but the last wallpaper you made for me wouldn't work properly with it. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome wallpaper, some things just wouldn't turn out properly.

This time I'm looking for a lighter, nature based wallpaper. Either something I would call a "water scene" like this:

or something I can't really describe, that hopefully the example can. Like this:

My main preference would be the water based one, but I'll be happy with either. :D

Let's see if this is what you mean...

Click it ↓
Pic removed for revision. See -
http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers-33.html#post2101495

Upvote 0
Yep thats what I meant, my only request (if it's possible, if not don't worry about), consider this an extra; would be add in some waves, to make the water look more natural. Like I said, if it's to much trouble don't worry about it. Tis just an extra detail. :p

Oh, I think I can manage that...

Clicky ↓

Upvote 0
eyebeam,

What are the chances you would be able to create a Android logo (the Android guy) wearing a Denver Broncos jersey with a leather (football-like) background? Is that too difficult? I'm rockin' a Droid 2.

Yeah, that doesn't seem too tough. However, would you mind if I give a new guy, DaedalusxX , a shot at this one? He seems to be itchin' to get in the game here, and sports themes look to be right up his alley. See some examples a few post up.

What do ya say, DaedalusxX? You want this one? (BTW - Droid 2 wallpaper should be 960x854)

Upvote 0
eyebeam,

What are the chances you would be able to create a Android logo (the Android guy) wearing a Denver Broncos jersey with a leather (football-like) background? Is that too difficult? I'm rockin' a Droid 2.

I'll take this one, I'll get working on it now :) I'll send you a PM to check here when I've posted it.

Thanks eyebeam

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi there, looked thru all the pages and grabbed a fair few of these wallpapers, totally amazing work, and very kind of you. If you have a spare few minutes, i wouldnt mind if you had a shot of one for me. A green droid with a liverpool FC (soccer team) football strip. nothing too flash for the background, maybe something black. thanks...also its for a san francisco

also my wife is mad on jigsaw puzzles, so if u could do her one of a droid shaped jigsaw?

Upvote 0
Hi there, looked thru all the pages and grabbed a fair few of these wallpapers, totally amazing work, and very kind of you. If you have a spare few minutes, i wouldnt mind if you had a shot of one for me. A green droid with a liverpool FC (soccer team) football strip. nothing too flash for the background, maybe something black. thanks...also its for a san francisco

also my wife is mad on jigsaw puzzles, so if u could do her one of a droid shaped jigsaw?

Hey there tarzan - Thanks for the compliment. That's some feat going through this whole thread!

Yeah, I can do the Liverpool Android for you. I should have it done no later than this evening.

As for the jigsaw one for the wife, I did do something like that a while back, in a wood look. Take a look at this -

Click the pic ↓

If that doesn't work for her, let me know a little more specifically what would.

Upvote 0

Ok tarzan, here's the first part of your request. For the second part, see the post above. Let me know what you think.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones