• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share how you use your screens

Lets try your method

4309801630_025fa3e6df_o.png

4309802088_f1885cb841_o.png

4309802382_cf4c0251b1_o.png

Presto! Thanks for the help

Upvote 0
Love this one much better, I just made it.....place is as your lockscreen (on Fresh 1.1) and it will place the time and date right where it should be ;) Hope you all like it as much as I do.

The other one was a tad to gray for me.....and I'm not so much the gray type. I like some color on my phone. Hence I have the Nexus One Bootscreen!!!!!

Enjoy my Android Peers :D:D

newlock.jpg

Upvote 0

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

can someone lead me in the right direction to get this look.[/quote]

The ROM has some issues - no Bluetooth, no headphones. It also seems that about half the people who use it cannot use SMS (me included :()

[url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604628][ROM-DEV] AOSP 1.6 | no BT and wired headphone jack - xda-developers[/url]

Good luck!

Upvote 0

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

can someone lead me in the right direction to get this look.[/QUOTE]

as stated, it is the AOSP 1.6 rom. i dont use bluetooth so this rom is perfect for me. it is BLAZING fast. the speed honestly blows me away compared to any other rom out there. THIS is how the phone should operate.

as far as the visual modifications, they are done with metamorph. nexus launcher, nexus power widget, eclair dialer, eclair icons, etc.... XDA will be of great benefit to you.

Upvote 0
as stated, it is the AOSP 1.6 rom. i dont use bluetooth so this rom is perfect for me. it is BLAZING fast. the speed honestly blows me away compared to any other rom out there. THIS is how the phone should operate.

as far as the visual modifications, they are done with metamorph. nexus launcher, nexus power widget, eclair dialer, eclair icons, etc.... XDA will be of great benefit to you.

Could you please post or link to your wallpaper?

Upvote 0
that rom is lightning fast but it is as stock as possible. It is missing a lot of programs like the market and others I noticed. I wouldn't mind doing the 2.0 theme but just a little to much work for me. I need some of the sprint apps too. It looks awesome themed though

I keep switching between this and fresh. It's wayyyyyy fast than fresh. To get the market and stuff u need to install Google bitts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones