• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by davidjb82

  1. D

    Help Missing words in messages

    Hi all After updating to Android 2.3.5, some words don't seem to be recognised in messages any more. I've inputted them into my personal dictionary a fair few times, but the phone still doesn't seem to know what it means, even though it has saved. I've tried a soft reboot, and don't really...
  2. D

    Help Task Killers

    Hi all. I have a question about task killers. I recently updated my Incredible S to 2.3.5, and I've noticed that Android have introduced there own Task Manager/App killer. Now, I've always thought that Android phones didn't need task killers because they run on the Linux system which stores...
  3. D

    Help Problem with XT9 Dictionary - Incredible S

    Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I was sending a message to a friend, and wrote a word in upper case to get my point across, but now every time I use that word, it always uses upper case and not lower. I've gone through my custom dictionary but it isn't in there, and I'm...
Back
Top Bottom