• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with XT9 Dictionary - Incredible S

davidjb82

Lurker
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I was sending a message to a friend, and wrote a word in upper case to get my point across, but now every time I use that word, it always uses upper case and not lower.
I've gone through my custom dictionary but it isn't in there, and I'm getting fed up of having to watch what I type in case people think I'm shouting!
I'm using the standard phone keyboard, rather than QWERTY if that makes a difference.

Please help!
 
Go to settings>language and keyboard>touch input>personal dictionary......here you will see all the words you have added and can choose to delete them which I think would solve you problem....next time don't save words you are only using once :D
 
Back
Top Bottom