Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I was sending a message to a friend, and wrote a word in upper case to get my point across, but now every time I use that word, it always uses upper case and not lower.
I've gone through my custom dictionary but it isn't in there, and I'm getting fed up of having to watch what I type in case people think I'm shouting!
I'm using the standard phone keyboard, rather than QWERTY if that makes a difference.
Please help!
I was sending a message to a friend, and wrote a word in upper case to get my point across, but now every time I use that word, it always uses upper case and not lower.
I've gone through my custom dictionary but it isn't in there, and I'm getting fed up of having to watch what I type in case people think I'm shouting!
I'm using the standard phone keyboard, rather than QWERTY if that makes a difference.
Please help!
