• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by Firebreak

  1. F

    Help Running applications stop with no error

    Greetings, I've recently upgraded from the S to the S2. (On Bell) Since the upgrade, many of my applications randomly and without error just stop. (By stop, I mean they dissapear and the phone's desktop appears) This happens in games, when browsing the marketplace, in email apps, it doesn't...
  2. F

    Help Phone won't stop vibrating for incoming email

    Greetings, This is a new issue for me and started when I upgraded to gingerbread. Whenever I get an incoming email notification, my phone vibrates. Before the update, all it would do is put an icon in the upper left showing how many new emails I have. This is exactly how I want it. Now, it...
  3. F

    Help Multi media message problems

    Here's the issue: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (Bell GT-I9000M) You may wonder why I want to do it this way, but I won't get into that part. So, using the messaging feature, I want to converse with someone who's using an email address. When I put an email address in the to field in messaging...
  4. F

    Help Social Hub - Relogin Required

    Hi all, Having an annoying issue on my Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant. The phone is updated to 2.2. About a week ago, my hotmail was hacked. (By hacked, I mean I used the same password on hotmail as I do on many forums and one of those forums must have sold or used my password) The issue was...
  5. F

    Help Vibrant goes into airplane mode randomly

    Greetings, I hadn't noticed this before updating to 2.2, however from what I have read on other forums 2.2 is not the issue, it just starts occurring after some time with the phone. I've read that factory resets will clear the issue, but only temporarily, it will come back. Basically, just...
  6. F

    Help Galaxy S Vibrant - Upgrade to 2.2 - Issue

    Greetings, [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial] I would like to update my phone to Android 2.2. I was using instructions from my carrier
Back
Top Bottom