• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by gyspy lynn

  1. G

    Samsung not the problem

    Samsung makes a good phone. The problem is not the phone, it is who makes the ICS software. As i've posted in the past I had a htc vivid phone worked fine until I did the upgrade to ICS. It really screwed that phone up. Could not use my bluetooth dropped calls and even droped calls while on the...
  2. G

    Help battery not fully charge

    Hi, I just got my galaxy note last week. I always turn my phone off when charging. It says it is 100% but when I turn it on it shows only 97% to 96%. is anyone else having same problem or just my phone? It seems to be last a long time on a charge. But was wondering if anyone is having same issues?
Back
Top Bottom