• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by Lazer77

  1. Lazer77

    Help Battery life significantly lower over the past few weeks?

    I take great care of my phone, I have had it since July of last year. I recently noticed that from simply checking Facebook and Twitter in less than 10 minutes, my battery life will drop 8-10%. I keep my screen on medium brightness, and I take excellent care of my phone and I don't ever...
  2. Lazer77

    Help I don't understand how Facebook syncs with my contacts. Problem.

    Basically here is the problem, I don't always have my 3G on for battery saving purposes, so that means my Facebook is not actively synced with my contacts. I do turn on the 3G on my phone at LEAST once a day, usually numerous times. I have linked a handful of contacts to their Facebook pages on...
  3. Lazer77

    [SOLVED]2 quick questions: Roaming? And is this phone fragile?

    1) What does the roaming icon look like? Is it like a lowercase r and a backslash below it, with a drop looking thing under the backslash? That appear on the top bar, i think next to the battery meter. 2) My friend made me super paranoid about getting insurance for this phone, but i am...
  4. Lazer77

    This is my first smart phone, is the battery really this low?

    This is my first smart phone, i figured since its my first one and i rarely upgrade phones i might as well go big and get the HTC Evo. I heard smart phones/Android phones have a battery "break in" process, in which the battery life is very low for "x" amount of days/weeks. I dont remember where...
Back
Top Bottom