• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by PitCarver

  1. PitCarver

    Random Thought Thread

    Somewhere on the forum Old Briar and I were reminiscing about Shakey's Pizza.
  2. PitCarver

    What's for dinner ?

    We had some ribs, cucumber salad and baked beans. For dessert, the Boss Lady made a coconut custard pie, from her grandma's recipe. AMAZING. Note. I, personally, don't recommend Bush's Apple Pie flavor.
  3. PitCarver

    Interesting Articles.. post some interesting articles that other might enjoy.

    They're always finding "hidden" manuscripts in other old books. Science has found all kinds of ways to dig into the past. Really cool.
  4. PitCarver

    What's for dinner ?

    Homemade vegetable soup, peanut butter of pimento cheese sandwiches and BlackBerry iced tea.
  5. PitCarver

    Interesting pictures

    I was looking for a particular picture, this morning, and realized that I have probably several thousand pics of my two granddaughters , that I may never see again. Í definitely need to safeguard all of these because I couldn't stand to lose them.
  6. PitCarver

    Random Thought Thread

    I wonder if they would have a problem with "someone" teaching their AI platform a combination of American English, Southern redneck, convict , and a large bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure.
  7. PitCarver

    What's the weather like where you are?

    It's actually on the cooler side here today. Current temperature is just 60° with a projection of 64 this afternoon. Temps return to more normal by the time the weekend rolls in, with temps in the 80's. I'm liking the change in temperature but the overall cloudiness and rain, not so much.
  8. PitCarver

    In my day ...

    Lowest that I can remember was something like 35.9.
  9. PitCarver

    What's for dinner ?

    The Boss Lady made up some sausage gravy and biscuits, last night.
  10. PitCarver

    Guess who is below you

    I'm not here, though I bet Milo is.
  11. PitCarver

    Interesting pictures

    I don't take many pictures, certainly not as many as Milo, but I got this one after the rainstorm, today.
  12. PitCarver

    Post Your Last Purchase

    I'm finding out about that learning curve, with the new specs. Don't have too many steps to worry about but I need to get used to moving my head, instead of just my eyes, when things move from side to side. Being able to watch TV and still being able to see my phone is really cool. I did order...
  13. PitCarver

    Post Your Last Purchase

    Got a message from the eye doctors office, said that my glasses were in. Picked them up on Friday, before they closed. My first real spectacles and I'm still getting used to them, progressive lenses and all.
  14. PitCarver

    What's the weather like where you are?

    It's like 84, right now. Projected high of 90 expected today. Cooling down nicely, after tomorrow.
  15. PitCarver

    Rant Thread - What really grinds your gears?

    I guess it's a good thing to have your own well. Hope there's nothing nasty in your pipes , OB.
Back
Top Bottom