• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by Rgarner

  1. R

    To sd or not

    Recently I saw a 128 gb sd card at Walgreens for about $55. I hadn't heard of rhe brand, Infinitive. It is somewhat tempting because it's same day and cash rather than online with card and waiting. Who knows about this brand?
  2. R

    Help somebody with porn

    That may be, but this thing is definitely demanding something before it shows anything. I have followed Hadron's advice, clearing cache for both chrome and duckduckgo. I don't know why it messes up its own code as it's being entered.
  3. R

    Help somebody with porn

    I didn't mention that he is planning to take the phone to the carrier in order to have it "fixed" for maybe $20 or more. I have tried to explain to him that it would probably be useless, to no avail. Incidentally, it's a 2026 Moto G.
  4. R

    Help somebody with porn

    Ha ha that's great. I'm nowhere near 90. For the record, I don't like porn, goo, and many other things, but somehow I end up being the go to for people who are having problems with tech. That's hilarious considering how little I really know about this stuff, which is of course why I ask you...
  5. R

    Duckduckgo messed up, view wrong

    Sorry that's on there twice, and clearing cache did nothing about it. Also, I've been reading about duck player (youtube with somewhat less crap) but of course I cannot find it. It's supposed to be under settings.
  6. R

    Duckduckgo messed up, view wrong

    It's mobile. Somebody else used it and pow. Especially people who don't know what they're doing should probably avoid tech.
  7. R

    Duckduckgo messed up, view wrong

    It's mobile. Somebody else used it and pow. Especially people who don't know what they're doing should probably avoid tech.
  8. R

    Help somebody with porn

    I'm trying to help somebody get porn on his phone. When he goes to the website it does some age verification bs. He gives it his email address and it sends a code, but when the code is typed in it goes all wrong. For example, if it's 123456 it puts 651234 or something that way. I'm trying to...
  9. R

    Duckduckgo messed up, view wrong

    Somehow it got switched to a separate line for each website. I want to change it back to squares, especially as this shows more websites at the same time. I've been all through settings. The closest I can find is grid v. list, but that doesn't work.
  10. R

    Audrey II in disguise

    Neither have I. Apparently the film version features Rick Moranis. He was also in Spaceballs with Mel Brooks.
  11. R

    Audrey II in disguise

    Audrey II is the giant Venus flytrap in Little Shop of Horrors. I think it actually eats a person, and sings. It's quite a character.
  12. R

    Audrey II in disguise

    About 5 or 6 years ago, Target had a Venus flytrap costume. My friend has been looking for it without success. There are some similar, but not that. We've tried ebay, etsy, a Halloween costume company, etc., all to no avail. It has to be adult or teen size and reasonably priced, probably no...
  13. R

    Reasonably priced 1 tb sd card

    I've seen some which were ridiculously cheap and others in the hundreds of dollars. I would like to have a reliable card for maybe less than a hundred. Amazon and walmart are no gos.
  14. R

    Avoid Cricket at all co$t$

    A while back I made what's called a bridge payment to Cricket. It's a partial payment that keeps service on until the rest can be paid. I gave them the rest of the amount plus $8 a day early. Then I got a message that if I didn't get them almost another $25 they would shut it off at midnight...
  15. R

    That disposal again

    It is apparently done. I had a guy who knows about these things check it. I guess ir's good to have a new one but Badger is probably out of the budget. What do you suggest?
Back
Top Bottom