• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by roc97007

  1. R

    Help Accelerometer fails on Samsung Captivate

    My daughter noticed last Sunday that her accelerometer had suddenly quit. I ran some applications like google sky, bubble level and so forth and any feature that depends on orientation of the phone does not work. I've tried removing the battery, same thing. I have not tried a factor reset...
  2. R

    Help how to turn the flash off in droid x (2.2)

    This is probably a stupid question. I have a Droid X running Froyo. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn off the flash in the camera application. The shots I am trying to take are low light but far enough away that a flash is not going to help anyway, and it's a huge distraction. I've gone...
Back
Top Bottom