• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by thatshowiseeit

  1. T

    How to delete Verizon's junk bookmarks off of MY phone

    Seriously what is up with this? I have a bunch of junk bookmarks at the top of my bookmarks list that has been added to my new Galaxy Note 2 by Verizon. What makes me so upset is that Verizon has decided I should have no choice but to stare at and not be able to delete any of their junk...
  2. T

    Is the Note 2 launching in the US on Oct. 24?

    Just found the following article that claims the Note 2 will be launched on T Mobile on Oct. 24. Samsung Galaxy Note II Launching In Both White And Gray On October 24th? | | TmoNewsTmoNews Anyone have any news about the launch of Note 2? I'd really like to pre order the Note 2 on Verizon as...
  3. T

    Best option for Adobe Flash on Galaxy Note 2

    If it's one things I learned very quickly after using the Nexus 7 is the importance of Flash support. Most Web site and especially Web sites with videos are almost useless without Flash support. I found some work-arounds to get Flash working on the Nexus 7 and it is not perfect and works so-so...
Back
Top Bottom