• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best option for Adobe Flash on Galaxy Note 2

If it's one things I learned very quickly after using the Nexus 7 is the importance of Flash support. Most Web site and especially Web sites with videos are almost useless without Flash support. I found some work-arounds to get Flash working on the Nexus 7 and it is not perfect and works so-so sometimes.

What's the absolute best way to get Flash support on the Galaxy Note 2? I'm waiting for Verizon to release the Note 2 so I can get mine but wanted to make sure I knew exactly what to do as Flash support is something I'm definitely going to need with the Web content I need to able to access for work.

Flash support has always been a benefit with Android tablets over the iPad and it is a shame that this is now lacking. I'd gladly pay $40-50 for a fully functional Flash plugin or app that allows Flash Web sites to display properly on the browser.
 
Just sideload the flash APK, use a compatible browser (the stock Samsung one works fine with flash, otherwise Firefox/Opera/ICS+ browser all work with flash).
 
If it's one things I learned very quickly after using the Nexus 7 is the importance of Flash support. Most Web site and especially Web sites with videos are almost useless without Flash support. I found some work-arounds to get Flash working on the Nexus 7 and it is not perfect and works so-so sometimes.

What's the absolute best way to get Flash support on the Galaxy Note 2? I'm waiting for Verizon to release the Note 2 so I can get mine but wanted to make sure I knew exactly what to do as Flash support is something I'm definitely going to need with the Web content I need to able to access for work.

Flash support has always been a benefit with Android tablets over the iPad and it is a shame that this is now lacking. I'd gladly pay $40-50 for a fully functional Flash plugin or app that allows Flash Web sites to display properly on the browser.

sideload flash 11.1 and then install Dolphin 8.5.1 and turn off auto-updating for dolphin or you'll lose flash support. :)
 
I'm just a bit nervous to install random files on the phone without knowing it is legit... What is a reputable source for getting this? Can you get this from Adobe?
 
Back
Top Bottom