• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

10 Inch Android Tablet With Android 7 or Later?

persistentone

Who makes a good Android tablet with 10-inch-or-larger screen and running Android 7 or later? Ideally, I would like the price to be under $300.

Under $300? Quite frankly I don't think there's anything. Chinese manufacturers don't make anything like that now. The market for budget Android tablets really died back a couple of years ago.

yeah, if you want a solid tablet at a great price the Tab A is what i would recommend as well. i have the Tab A 8" version. it very solid, no issues really. i mainly use it to cast netflix and youtube videos to my tv, and to play games and read emails.

Based on one day of research, Galaxy Tab A does look like a great call. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 is an "international" version with 10.1 screen and 32 GB of memory, and the price is around $210. The negative reviews suggest some of these units die within the first year, and a few are complaining about Chinese language or other foreign language pre-configured on the device. Most of the reviews suggest it would be UK English, which would be easy to reconfigure.

What do you guys think of this unit?

Based on one day of research, Galaxy Tab A does look like a great call. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 is an "international" version with 10.1 screen and 32 GB of memory, and the price is around $210. The negative reviews suggest some of these units die within the first year, and a few are complaining about Chinese language or other foreign language pre-configured on the device. Most of the reviews suggest it would be UK English, which would be easy to reconfigure.

What do you guys think of this unit?

Grey imports. From Hong Kong most likely. They wouldn't be covered by Samsung warranty, and that would need to be provided by the vendor or Amazon.

Grey imports. From Hong Kong most likely. They wouldn't be covered by Samsung warranty, and that would need to be provided by the vendor or Amazon.

Hong Kong and Europe most likely.... What would be the warranty status on an old product like Galaxy Tab A if I bought the US version? Would Samsung even honor a warranty on a discount US unit bought on Amazon?

Have had mine for almost a year now and no issues, US version bought from B&H. As much as I detest Samsung phones, their tablets are not bad for the price.

Back
Top Bottom