• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile data not working but indicator is on 3G with full signal

(Ulefone Armor 3 with newest android version and no other problems.)

My mobile data is not working, while calls and sms do work and I always, regardless of my location, have the indicator that I'm connected to 3G with full signal. Wifi works aswell and SIM card also works if I put it in another phone.

I've read every post about this topic but nothing has worked. I have no data limit set and all mobile data settings turned on and I've reset my APN multiple times. I've been stuck with this problem for months now and would be very thankful for any ideas.

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!

reboot the phone? factory reset? have you talked to your carrier? not really sure what else you can do. i'm not really familiar with your phone as it is not sold here in the US.

Has mobile data ever worked with this phone?
Which country are you in, and which network? We'd need this to confirm compatibility, though you can check yourself at willmyphonework.net.

Has mobile data ever worked with this phone?
Which country are you in, and which network? We'd need this to confirm compatibility, though you can check yourself at willmyphonework.net.

Thanks for the reply! I'm in Austria and my network is "Bob", the website says it should work. No, mobile data has never worked on my phone, altough I haven't tried it with a different provider. I still assume there is nothing wrong with my phone because I haven't had any other problems at all - I'll try it with a new provider soon, hard reset my phone and keep this post up to date.

Back
Top Bottom