• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Back up VS clash royale

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!

there really is no way to prevent games from backing up data. if that were the case you would not progress in a game and would have to start over each you play.

i'm not sure what you are trying to get at. what exactly are you trying to do?

You misunderstood me, i mean that my phone, at the time of making a backup tot the cloud, is using so much bandwidth that the game i'm playing is lagging. What i would like is that Samsung first would ask me if it's a good time before starting tot make the backup

You misunderstood me, i mean that my phone, at the time of making a backup tot the cloud, is using so much bandwidth that the game i'm playing is lagging. What i would like is that Samsung first would ask me if it's a good time before starting tot make the backup

unfortunately it is not samsung that does this. its the devs and their servers that do this. i have played clash royale, but it has been a while since i played it since. i have never noticed any real lag. have you tried clearing cache for the game?

So this is definitely Samsung's own backup and not some third-party one, like from your carrier or something?
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S7 myself, but have never seen this happen.

Can it not set a time for backingup, like early hours of the morning when you might not be playing, or even just temporarily stop it?

Back
Top Bottom