• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FRP Tech Assistance

I bought a LH Harmony 3 weeks ago. After completing a factory reset Iblearned about the FRP. I contacted the revipus owner whp provided her email address and password. This didn't unlock the phpne. How can I determone what email I need to unlock the phone?

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!

that's good that you have the previous owners info. you need to just do a hard reset of the phone, enter the email and password given to unlock it. once unlocked you can then turn frp off in settings and do a factory reset from within the phone. it should be in the phone's settings. now you can create or use your own google acct.

i'm not sure how to do a factory reset for your phone unfortunately.

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!

that's good that you have the previous owners info. you need to just do a hard reset of the phone, enter the email and password given to unlock it. once unlocked you can then turn frp off in settings and do a factory reset from within the phone. it should be in the phone's settings. now you can create or use your own google acct.

i'm not sure how to do a factory reset for your phone unfortunately.
I think once the OP has the correct account info, they should remove the previous owners google account first, then reset. Unless that is what you meant. :o I did not see, on my device anyway, the option to remove FRP.

Back
Top Bottom